Sunday, October 16, 2022

Profitable Trip to Las Vegas

Statistics show that people who go to Vegas DO NOT WIN! Well this was my first trip to Vegas where I came home with all the money I took plus more.

I play slot machines and I couldn't seem to lose. I'm probably talking to much about this and will jinx myself the next time I go. Besides playing the slot machines I did get to spend time with Frank and Gloria and my host, Joe. I saw Frank and Gloria's condo on the strip but was so mesmerized I forgot to take pictures. In fact I forgot to take lots of memorable pictures. (Story of my life).

On my flight home I looked out the window and saw snow capped mountains. I asked the young girl next to me if she had that app that showed where we were. Just as I thought we were right over Denver. So, Michele, if Saturday around 5:20 you happened to look outside and saw a plane flying overhead, it was me waving "Hello"!

While I was gone, Hazel was on plant watering duty. She loves to come by and water my plants. Maybe one of these days I'll go on vacation and remember to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment