Sunday, October 30, 2022

Permanent Jewelry Party

Remember Tupperware parties? Or the door to door sales lady for Avon? Well now there's parties for just about everything - candles, cookware, t-shirts, jewelry. Some of these you don't even have to leave your home. You just log on to Facebook and BOOM, you're at the party.

The latest party I was invited to was a "Permanent" jewelry party hosted by Trish. I was a little hesitant to participate because it's hard for me to commit to almost anything. But I decided to give it a try.

Needless to say I was suckered in to buying not one but two pieces of this permanent jewelry. Melissa also got a two piece set.

While I decided to go with the same pattern but two different metals (gold and silver), Melissa went with the same metal but two different designs. This is gold filled jewelry, very light and you don't even know you have anything on. This girl also offers ankle bracelets and necklaces. I like necklaces but I have this fear of strangling myself during the night. The bracelets are fine for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment