Thursday, March 3, 2022

Retaining Wall

After several weeks of complaining to the builder, they finally finished the retaining wall behind my house.
I could understand all the reasons why completing the wall kept getting pushed back - weather, ground too hard, ground too muddy. But I felt as though I was living in the ghetto with the unfinished retaining wall, sloping concrete enclosure for the cable company and the falling down fence.
Although everything isn't complete...I'm still waiting for my water system and sod and the fence to be repaired, I have to admit there has been progress made. But with all progress there always seems to be a setback. The guys were working so fast with their bobcat, they cut the turn too sharp and ran over my patio leaving a 3' crack. I wonder how long that will take to get fixed. Just one more joy of buying a brand new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment