Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday Showcase - New Living Room Chair

After searching the furniture store for months trying to pick out the perfect chair for my living room, I actually hated it once all the furniture was in place. I was never so glad to see a damaged delivery. The chair had a large snag in the fabric on the arm so I requested a replacement. The replacement chair had a 3 month lead time. The longer I looked at that chair in my living room, the more I hated it. So I called and asked Nebraska Furniture if I could pick out a different chair...preferably one in stock.

While it did take a bit longer than the 2 weeks the store promised, the new chair was delivered and that monstrosity of the original chair was hauled away. This chair swivels so you can either watch TV or visit with your guests. I think the fabric blends better with my other furniture and it's definitely more comfortable. Probably no more furniture shopping for awhile. I mean what else could possibly be replaced? 

No comments:

Post a Comment