Friday, June 26, 2020

Procrastination

As organized as I am in my daily life, some say a little too OCD, for some reason I cannot keep up a daily routine on my blog. Don't get me wrong. I love my blog. It's my electronic scrapbook that I've been keeping since Violet was born. But for some reason whenever I go out or there's a special event, I forget to take a picture. Or I do take a picture but I'm too tired to write it up that night and then days pass and I'm back to catching up again. Excuses I know but more like procrastination.
For the past several years, one of my goals has been to keep my blog updated...in a timely manner. So starting today, I'm going to try and stick by that goal. No guarantees and I hope I can keep it longer than the end of this week. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment