Monday, April 1, 2019

2019 Goals Update

Ever since I got back from my cruise, I've been moping around the house. All this time I could have been accomplishing some of the goals I set for myself for 2019.
My cruise was so fabulous and the weather was amazing that coming back to the chill of Kansas City has got me stuck in a rut.
I blame Melissa for waiting so long to have baby Hazel. I blame the weather. I blame all the carbs in my house.
So I'm restarting and trying to keep up with my goals. I'm hoping to beat Bruce in steps another week before my next vacation at the end of the month. I'm hoping to keep my blog updated instead of stressing myself out with over a month's worth of information to post. I'm hoping to eat healthy and exercise more. I'm hoping to get out of the house and visit with my friends. 
Notice I said hopefully each time. I don't trust myself to make too big a commitment but I'm going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment