Saturday, January 26, 2019

Surprise Baby Sprinkle and Birthday Celebration

Planning a surprise party is almost impossible with Melissa. Trish and I decided months ago to give her a small surprise baby sprinkle on her birthday. I thought it was appropriate since we had her first baby shower for Violet on her birthday 6 years ago.
Melissa spent days grilling Jamie on our plans once I told her to meet me at Trish's house. She just knew we were throwing her a baby sprinkle. But I played my part very well and when she arrived she was totally surprised for the party instead of the make overs she thought we were doing.
If you ever need a party planner, Trish is your go-to person. She can turn a few finger foods, balloons and the most incredible individual bundt cakes into a beautiful table arrangement.
There were just a few friends invited so Melissa wasn't as overwhelmed opening gifts.
Let's don't forget the ever popular personalized Mimi. Do you know how hard it is to design a baby afghan when you're told the nursery color is "floral"? This was the best I could come up with in keeping with the floral design. I hope the new baby enjoys hers as much as Violet and Lincoln do.
This will be one of the last photos taken of the Taylor family as a family of 4. In just 8 short weeks, a new baby girl will join their family.
After the sprinkle, Trish let us hang out at her house for an Italian dinner to celebrate Melissa's birthday.
Happy 36th birthday, Melissa and good luck trying to juggle 3 kids. I can hardly wait to see you tackle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment