Saturday, December 1, 2018

Unusual Birthday Gifts

As you get older, you run out of things for people to get you for your birthday. Mainly because by the time you reach this age, you've got everything you'd possibly ever need. Or when you want something, you just go out and buy it.
Playing to the organizational side of my brain, Teresa got me a Rubbermaid FastTrack rail and hook system to hang AND organize the few garden tools and brooms I have. 
She also hung the rails for my golf bag holder and Jamie carpeted my garage steps. Notice how the carpet matches the walls and my car! Now I have the prettiest garage in the neighborhood.
Michele, on the other hand, always has to put in the dig for exercise. These are exercise dice with one die showing you the exercise to do and the other showing the amount of time to do the exercise.
While we were laughing about this unique gift, we had to explain to Teresa what a plank was. She didn't think it was that difficult so we had a contest to see who could hold a plank position for at least 60 seconds. Teresa has amazing arm strength. She lasted the longest. I barely made it to 15 seconds. It's sad that this is the best entertainment we could come up with for a Saturday night. What I really want for my birthday is cheesecake - forget the exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment