Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Birthday Cheesecake

I've been craving cheesecake for the past couple of weeks so when Melissa suggested taking me to The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday, I jumped on it.
Today not only was my birthday but The Cheesecake Factory was running a promotion with DoorDash (a delivery partner) for a free slice of cheesecake. It's pretty bad when the headlines read "Free cheesecake offer results in chaos"! The crowd was so bad I had to get out of the car and stop traffic so Melissa could back out of our parking space. I just noticed in this picture that I'm standing next to a handicap parking sign. How much abuse can an old woman take!
I snapped a picture of myself after getting dressed this morning to commemorate my special day. Notice to all my friends and family. This is my last birthday. I'm staying 64 forever. I refuse to turn 65 and admit that I have Medicare!!!!!
I almost forgot the beautiful flower arrangement I got from Trish. I swear, this smells just like winter. Thanks Trish!

No comments:

Post a Comment