Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Premium Outlet Mall - St Louis

As if I didn't have enough shopping at the Osage Beach outlet mall, I headed to St Louis to meet Michele for another day of shopping.
This outlet had so many more or my favorite stores. These are just the stores I bought stuff from. It doesn't include the ones we just browsed through.
My haul was a little bigger this time. Don't judge me. Some people love shoes and some people love purses. I happen to love both!
Let's not forget about Violet and Lincoln. They scored big with jackets, fall clothes and pajamas.
Michele even bought a few things this time. She was waiting outside the Columbia outlet waiting for me. Michele doesn't mind if you're running late. She always has her sketch book ready drawing anything that's in front of her. I think I'm through shopping for awhile. I know Christmas is right around the corner but I'll go back to online shopping. It's closer and I don't have to wait in line or dodge other shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment