Saturday, October 13, 2018

Headband Craft Project

Every time I go to JoAnn's, I use my 50% off coupon and buy some type of craft project for Violet to work on when she comes over.
Our latest project was making three headbands. If you notice the package says for ages 5-95. Between the two of us, we're still under 95!
My job was to hold the headband while Violet wrapped and glued the ribbon around it. Sometimes I went too fast for her. Other times I was too slow. I'm not good with the craft stuff but I try.
I had a few other crafty items like these rosebuds Violet added to jazz up the headband. We may be able to start making headbands for weddings and dance recitals. I'm pretty sure all the ornamental decorations will fall off if Violet wears these for any length of time. Beware if you see these items posted on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment