Friday, July 31, 2015

Dinner - New Table

I'm constantly searching Amazon for toys to keep at my house for when Violet comes to visit. She knows the closet in my office is full of stuff for her. I recently purchased paints, paint brushes and finger paints. As I looked around my house I wondered where Violet would be able to use them without destroying my furniture and carpet.
I found this table and chair set which is just her size. They also showed up at dinner time so we had to eat on the small table. Trust me, it's an extremely sturdy product. Violet wouldn't cooperate when I wanted to take the picture so I used the old bribery routine. I told her I had another present for her. She immediately turned to the camera and said "Cheese"! Am I spoiling her - probably. Do I care - NO! (By the way, Melissa is 5 months pregnant in this picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment