Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Coca Cola

I was out shopping the other day with Melissa. While we were in the check out line I saw a bottle of Coke in the refrigerator case near the check out with Michael's name on it. Since then I've kicked myself for not buying that bottle of Coke.
So while I was at Target I saw the bottle again. Now my quest begins. There are approximately 20 checkout aisles at Target - 10 of them have refrigerator cases with Coke products and 10 have Pepsi products. I was on case number 19 before I finally found a bottle of Coke with Jamie's name on it. I think the manager was ready to throw me out for moving around the merchandise. Now I need to decide if I want to the drink the Coke or let it go bad. Does Coke have an expiration date? Maybe I can drink the Coke and fill the bottles with colored sand. Michele, any ideas? I couldn't find one with Violet's name. I need to go to another Target...OR, once again, I may need professional help!

No comments:

Post a Comment