Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mobile Mechanic

I got in my car this morning to run to the grocery store and had a hard time getting it started. Not typical for my car. The car finally started and as I drove out of the garage I thought "what if the car doesn't start when I get out of the store?" So I turned off the car in the driveway to try and start it again. I had the same trouble. So I thought what was the worst thing that could happen? If it didn't start when I left Hy-Vee then I could just call Dad and have him come and get me. So I risked it. Luckily the car started. But I called Jamie to tell him about it. He said my battery was going bad. I never thought about the battery. Even Melissa knew it was the battery.
So this evening I met Jamie in O'Reilly's parking lot and visited with Melissa, Violet, Khloe and Lola while Jamie changed out my battery. Much better service and price compared to taking it to the dealer for replacement. Thanks again Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment