Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Michele!

There's nothing worse than having someone ask "what would you like for your birthday?" As we get older there's usually nothing left to buy. And if there is something you want, someone else certainly couldn't afford it. So I wrack my brain to try and think of something cute and clever for birthday gifts. Today is Michele's birthday and we are constantly talking about dieting. We tell each other we have some type of vacation or event coming up and we want to lose a few pounds. Michele usually lasts a lot longer than me. I can only last about 20 minutes before caving in.
So when I saw this poster I just had to get it for her. Then I went through old pictures and found this one of us at about the same age as the two little girls on the poster.
One good thing about having an older sister is that she will ALWAYS be older. So Happy Birthday Michele. I hope you enjoyed the margaritas!

No comments:

Post a Comment