Monday, April 28, 2014

Dinner at Pizza Barn

There's a new restaurant in town. It's called Pizza Ranch but for some reason I keep calling it Pizza Barn. This is a buffet pizza place with a little more than pizza. There's a salad bar, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, biscuits, dessert pizza and of course all different varieties of pizza. I went through the line and picked out a slice of Hawaiian pizza and an alfredo pizza. Jamie came back to the table and had something a little more interesting - I couldn't tell what it was but it had black olives on it. I went back for another slice, didn't see the black olives and ended up with a slice of Canadian bacon pizza. Jamie went for another slice and came back with a BLT slice of pizza. I don't know what I was doing wrong but I couldn't eat another slice in order to try again.
Jamie's Aunt Pam was able to join us. Pam has a tendency to talk with her hands like most of us do. I glanced at Violet and she was mimicking each and every move Pam made. She would also laugh when Pam laughed. Violet never ceases to keep us entertained at dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment