Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Great Moms Get Promoted to Grandma

It's funny how an 8 pound bundle of joy can change everyone's life.


Melissa is now called Mom.


Jamie is now called Dad.


Khloe and Lola have a new baby sister.


Michael is now Uncle Michael.


And I am Grandma.


Melissa gave me a frame for Christmas with the inscription "Great Moms Get Promoted to Grandma". Until today all I could think of when I heard the word "Grandma" was Grandma Vi, Grandma Eddie, and my Mom. Now that title belongs to me.

Then there's great grandpa John and great Aunts Michele, Karen and Teresa.

I can't leave this posting without one more recognition.


Bob was looking so forward to Melissa having a baby. Having no children of his own, he immediately adopted Michael and Melissa and couldn't have asked for anything better. So here's to you "Papa Bob".

No comments:

Post a Comment