Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Request Too Hard to Resist

Tuesday night I received this text...


Hi, Grandma!
Today I received this text...


Are you coming to see me?

Now how could I refuse that offer. I hurried to my hair appointment, ran to the store, threw a pot roast in the oven, got my nails done and went to see Violet, Melissa and Jamie. As an added bonus, Michael was there.


Melissa is doing so well, not only adjusting to motherhood but losing her baby weight. I believe she has less than 10 pounds to go.

The highlight of the evening was when Uncle Michael took a turn at holding Violet. As soon as I handed Violet to Michael, she passed gas so loud we all thought it was Michael.


Michael couldn't wait to pass Violet back to Melissa. I think he was afraid she would poop all over his new shirt. We were all laughing so hard and sweet little Violet had the biggest grin on her face. She felt so much better. We then hollered for Jamie to come change her. No one wanted to go near that one. But Mommy Melissa came through.

No comments:

Post a Comment