Saturday, July 15, 2023

Sleepover

Violet's been asking me if she could spend the night at my house. After having pizza at her house we headed to mine for several games of Uno (which she beat me badly) and Guess Who (which again she beat me 2 out of 3 games. Then it was time for bed.

Violet's anxiety set in a bit and decided it would be best if she slept with me instead of her own room. After several attempts of her trying to fall asleep and her waking me up because of my snoring, she finally decided to go to her own room and fell asleep immediately. While there were a few bumps, the sleepover was a success. 

Next time we're going to try and spend the day together then if she's still willing, we'll try the sleepover again. But first - I need to rest. Secret be known, my anxiety was greater than hers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment