Saturday, May 7, 2022

Muddin'

Trish and I went to Lowry City to my high school friend's daughter's greenhouse grand opening. Now the greenhouse isn't actually in Lowry City. It's half way between Lowry City and Clinton. If you know Missouri, there's absolutely nothing between cities and I'm not even sure you can call Lowry City a populous city. Now I'm digressing.

The greenhouse is situated in a gravel parking lot along side a couple antique stores. Not only was this a grand opening for the greenhouse but it was Spring Market Days for Lowry City. For such a small city the parking area was packed. I had to park in the grass through the mud. Getting in wasn't bad. Getting out was another story. My car was stuck in the mud. After a few attempts at backing up, then pulling forward, I was finally able to get my car out of the mud. To top it all off, instead of helping, Trish was filming my dilemma to post on Instagram. Needless to say my first stop when I got home was the car wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment