Saturday, May 21, 2022

Florida Get Away

I can't believe it's been 4 years since Debbie, Robin and I went to Florida for our annual girls' trip.

Even the plane ride was exciting. The airport margaritas and drinks on the plane could have contributed to that excitement.

Every minute of the week was well thought out. On Saturday after a day by the pool, we dressed up and went dancing.

The next day was shopping in downtown New Smyrna Beach.

We then decided to take a day to relax, again by the pool.

I also took the opportunity to do my mile hike along the beach.

We also spent a day driving up to St Augustine to check out what is considered the nation's oldest city. Of course there was an outlet mall but we also checked out the historic downtown district.

I  really miss traveling as much as I used to. Maybe this trip will put me in the mood to do more traveling in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment