Thursday, December 23, 2021

Moving In

What a chaotic day. The POD was unloaded. Nebraska Furniture Mart delivered the new furniture and everyone pitched in to help.
Even Violet and Lincoln climbed in the POD to help with the boxes.
Since Christmas is only 2 days away and I want to have Christmas dinner at my house, Melissa insisted we put up the Christmas tree. I'm usually very particular about placement of all ornaments. But Violet, Lincoln, Hazel and Michele took charge and put the tree up. I sat back and closed my eyes. It was very appropriate to have a tilting tree strung haphazardly with Mardi Gras beads since nothing was in order...everything still in boxes.
While I continued to stress about all the unpacking, Michele kept the kids entertained. I know it will take time to put everything away. I hope I can remember to tell that to my nervous system.

No comments:

Post a Comment