Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas in My New House

In the past few days I've had time to find most of my kitchen stuff in order to prepare dinner for Christmas.

Even the tilting Christmas tree looked festive.

Jamie wasn't able to make it due to his work schedule but this picture is a rarity with Hazel looking forward with her eyes open. This was a Christmas miracle!

I tried to get a picture with all the kids but Hazel was too excited to open presents. Besides all the packing materials, my trash load got even larger with wrapping paper. That's a battle I'll probably won't win for some time.

Michele left for home before Christmas to spend the holidays with Bruce so it's just me and Teresa with Michael photo bombing in the background.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment