Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Vegas Baby!

As if I don't have enough to do right now, I took a quick trip to Vegas to visit with Frank and Gloria.

Frank managed to snag us tickets to the Raiders vs Chiefs football game. I wasn't prepared to be whisked away from the airport in a limo, then whisked away to the stadium. Poor me, right?

But it was the first game played by the Raiders and Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas.

While our seats were Row 2, that's not quite as great as it sounds. Especially if you want something to eat or have to go to the bathroom. It's a LONG hike up to the top. Raiders' fans are rather rude especially when their team is losing. But I proudly wore my Chiefs shirt and yelled with the best of them.

The next day was Glorida's birthday. Dinner at Ruth Chris....Yum! Now back to preparing to move to my new house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment