Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

Score another success for a great dinner at Thanksgiving.

I had a little extra help this year. Lincoln helped make Grandma Eddie's dressing and actually loved it. He was also curious as to why there was a little extra flap around the turkey legs. I told him it was so the turkey couldn't run away. I know he knows I was kidding but he kept looking inside the oven while the turkey was cooking.

While there were several other sides, I like to stick with the basics, turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy and fried green beans. We weren't sure how many were coming for dinner so I only made a small 10 pound turkey. Not much on the turkey leftovers especially since Michael took mostly everything home for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment