Sunday, April 4, 2021

Easter Sunday

I love holidays. I always feel like Monica from the old TV series "Friends". I'm always the hostess. It takes me weeks to figure out what to do so everyone has a good time.
I do tend to go a bit overboard. I filled plastic eggs with candy and money but didn't realize the massive number of eggs would overflow their Easter baskets.
I was so happy to have Michele and Courtney join us. Michele planned her own version of an Easter egg hunt for the adults. I saw an egg which I didn't fill while the kids were hunting their eggs. When Michele told us to go find the eggs, Michael beat me to the one I had scoped out. I'm just not as fast a runner as I used to be.
Teresa tested positive for Covid a few days before Easter so she wasn't able to join us for dinner. But we found a way to social distance and visit for awhile. While planning holiday events may be stressful, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment