Friday, August 10, 2018

Italian Leather Chair

After almost 5 months of waiting, I finally got delivery of my Italian leather chair I bought while browsing the aisles of Bloomingdales in Chicago.
Now I'm not sure if it goes with my other furniture. This chair is very contemporary. My couch and loveseat look rather frumpy compared to the sleek design of the chair. I took out one of the old coffee tables, which helped. This black coffee table pairs well with the chair even though it's my $20 Walmart put-it-together-yourself table. I can't part with it because it's the table Violet used to bang her toys on when she was just a baby.
I need the help of an interior designer. Michele, where are you when I need you? But I'm also very eclectic so maybe I'll get used to it. Either that or it's back to furniture shopping for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment