Sunday, August 26, 2018

Bridal Shower for Aunt Pam

Today was Aunt Pam's bridal shower. It only took her a little over 60 years but she finally found her Prince Charming.
Violet was also invited to the shower. She'll be the flower girl at the wedding. I offered to be the flower girl but since this is Pam's one and only wedding, she decided to go the traditional route and have a 5 year old for the flower girl. Violet's being silly with the wrapping from Pam's present.
It's hard to think of things for someone who has just about everything. My gift to Pam was matching t-shirts. One said "Mr.", the other "Mrs." Pam loved them.
Not a bad time to get a picture of me, Melissa and Violet. We should have planned our clothes better and got matching outfits.
Pam isn't really my aunt. She's actually Jamie's aunt but everyone else calls her Aunt Pam, so why shouldn't I. Congratulations Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment