Saturday, February 10, 2018

Lincoln's Baby Book

I DID IT! It only took me 2 years to complete Lincoln's baby book.
After I did Violet's, I wasn't as nervous putting this one together. Now there is a mistake in the book but I'm not telling what it is and I'm sure no one will be able to figure it out.
This book, made by Michele, had just as many hidden compartments as Violet's. I wasn't sure if I had enough pictures of Lincoln. But, once again, I found myself editing to make sure I got everything in.
This is one of my favorite pages. Melissa and Jamie took Lincoln and Violet to the Missouri State Fair. I found stickers to embellish the page. Again, WAY too many embellishments, but I love this book. Even Jamie made a comment about how nice it was! Thanks again, Michele. By the way, this completes 5 of my 2018 goals. There's currently 28 items on the list and I keep adding more. Now on to the Christmas book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment