Thursday, February 8, 2018

Fitbit "Japan" Badge

One of my goals for 2018 is to walk 2,000,000 steps using my Fitbit as my pedometer. I originally had 1,000,000 steps as my goal but then Michele told me she was going to try and walk 1,000,000 steps by her birthday. That's in April! So I decided to make something a little harder to attain. At least for me it is. It's hard enough for me to commit to writing down the number of daily steps.
So January 20 I slapped on my Fitbit and started counting steps. Today, Fitbit informed me I'd earned by Japan badge. Michele's probably earned an around the world badge but it's an achievement for me. As of today I've walked 93,822 steps - something Michele and Bruce usually walk in a week. But I tell myself my steps will increase as soon as the weather warms up. Walk, walk, walk, walk, walk.......


No comments:

Post a Comment