Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween

Halloween started with a quick trip to Violet's school to watch her and her classmates parade around the gym in their Halloween costumes.
How the teacher can get all these kids together for a group photo is beyond me.
While Melissa stayed to help with the Halloween party, I took Lincoln home. I thought I might have trouble keeping him entertained for a few hours but he was the best little boy. I've found that if you let the kids push the button, you can get a somewhat memorable selfie.
By the time Melissa got home, I felt more like Lola and Khloe - ready to take a nap.
The fun continued after I left with the kids making ghosts with their foot prints...
And other Halloween crafts while waiting to go trick or treating.
Violet even made Mummy dogs for dinner although she kept calling them "Mommy" dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment