Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Babysitting

Melissa and Jamie needed to go talk with their builder, so I was recruited to babysit for a couple of hours.
I remember when my kids were young and my mother would take them to the lake. She had all these games and activities to keep them busy. So I decided to take a painting kit so Violet and Lincoln would have something different to do.
Violet is very neat and precise in her painting. Lincoln was more interested in getting the paint on his shirt and hands than on his refrigerator magnet. The painting didn't take quite as long as I anticipated, so we played Barbies, iPad games, trains and ball. Then we spent the next 30 minutes watching out the window for Melissa and Jamie to come home. Next time I need to take more than one project. I was pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment