Sunday, June 11, 2017

Pool Day with Violet

I haven't seen Violet and Lincoln for almost a month, so I decided to take Violet to the pool (Lincoln was a little sick so he couldn't go).
I had this ring float that Violet was dying to try. She tried and tried to sit in the ring but just couldn't do it - it kept sinking. I finally figured out you had to blow up the outside ring. Duh! Once I got all the water out of it and huffed and puffed to blow it up, Violet would push it from the side of the pool and jump in. I was going to get in the water with her, but the water was freezing and the wind was blowing. I only like it when it's hot. Violet was so excited to have a day just with me. That always makes me feel good. Now I feel guilty I don't spend more time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment