Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Sky Zone with Violet and Lincoln

I think I've been banned from Sky Zone. Sky Zone is a local indoor trampoline park. 
Today was toddler time where they only let the little kids jump and an adult can jump with them. I must have been out of my mind when I volunteered to jump with Violet. I was jumping hand in hand with Violet when the Sky Zone police told me that wasn't allowed. He wasn't so worried about Violet as he was for me hurting myself. But when I went down, Violet flew through the air.
Violet learned how to jump up, then down on her booty, then back to her feet. She was so proud she wanted to send the video to her Daddy so he could see.
Lincoln finally got brave and ventured out into the foam pit.
Violet is crying because she slipped while chasing after the bubbles from the bubble machine. Not such a great activity to have with small children running around on a concrete surface. In my head, I'm only 30 but tonight my body is reminding me just how old I am. Thank goodness for muscles relaxers.

No comments:

Post a Comment