Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year's Day

I started the new year updating my family portrait wall.
There's my graduation picture, Michael and Melissa's one year old and high school graduation pictures, Melissa and Jamie's engagement picture, Michael and Ashley's wedding picture. Violet's 18 month old picture was so much cuter than her one year old picture so I cheated just a bit. And then there's Lincoln's one year old picture. It's hard not to add more pictures commemorating other events, but that's what my blog is for. At least when I keep up with it.
Then I headed over to help Violet decorate and plant her fairy garden. My artistry skills are not even close to Violet's. But she let me paint the dish while she painted the mushrooms and other figures in the garden. Hopefully the seeds we planted will grow. Then Violet can put the magic fairy dust on them. I told Melissa if nothing grows, to go to the store and buy small plants and plant them while Violet was sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment