Sunday, December 4, 2016

New Look for My Bedroom

I've lived in my house for 9 years and I think it's about time for a little remodeling.
It's taken me almost a year to pick a duvet cover that I liked. After that, the paint color came pretty easy. There is a contrasting color you can see on the cut outs of the cathedral ceiling - is it called a cathedral ceiling? Anyway, the running feet of the trim is about 60' by 3" wide. It took me over 4 hours to paint that part. It wasn't that it was a hard job to do. But with the ceilings so high, I had to talk myself into letting go of the ladder every time I moved it. I probably could have asked for help in painting, but this is something I wanted to do myself. It's really modernized my room.
Jamie came by to replace the smoke detector. Lincoln decided to climb on the ladder and help. Like father, like son!

No comments:

Post a Comment