Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

When you have kids who don't work regular 9-5 jobs, it's hard to schedule a time to have a Christmas dinner. So this year I opted for a Christmas brunch.
Before I began preparing my brunch, I snapped a quick pic of me by the tree using my coveted selfie stick.
Then when everyone began arriving, I started annoying everyone taking more selfies. Me and Karen with her traditional Christmas Chiefs clothes.
Violet would have preferred to open presents before eating.
Dad trying to enjoy his breakfast.
Jamie cooperating even though he wanted to eat.
Michael who's always ready to have his picture taken.
My best shot of a family picture.
Lincoln not really caring about pictures.
I don't often have the opportunity to get a picture of Michael and Melissa together. Thankfully Karen snapped a few shots for me.
Lincoln wasn't quite sure about opening his present.
And Violet was really proud of her Secret Life of Pets pajamas - at least I think that's what this is. It was cute, it was pajamas, so I bought it. Even though everyone was gone by noon, we still had a great Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment