Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

Awww Mother's Day! That wonderful day of the year when mothers are pampered by their kids....not!
You would think just having your two kids over for dinner on a Sunday afternoon would be quiet and relaxing. But when you add in Violet and Lincoln, and my having to fix dinner, it gets a little hectic.
Melissa celebrated her third year of being of mother. Violet's at that age where she'd just as soon get the picture taking over and Lincoln's confused about everything. There were other pictures taken outside, but this is my favorite.
I think your favorite part of Mother's Day is supposed to be the love and joy of having your family around. Mine is the presents. I got a new masterpiece from Violet.  Lincoln was supposed to be part of the hand bouquet, but he didn't want to cooperate. A new Fitbit Alta and an iTunes gift card to get more music to walk by.
I wouldn't trade being a mother or a grandmother for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment