Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Karen!

Karen always shares her birthday with Michael so I decided to do something special just for her. I was going to have flowers delivered for her at work. But for some reason I sent her a text yesterday and asked if she was working on her birthday. She replied "No", so I immediately called the florist and told them I would pick up the flowers.
I was going to leave them at Dad's for her to pick up today, but instead I decided to take them to dinner with us last night.
Later I asked Karen to take a selfie of herself and the flowers. She's just as bad at taking selfies as I am. I just can't get the camera in the right angle AND push the button.
Besides the flowers I got balloons for the table for dinner last night. Karen gave Violet her balloons so Violet would pose for a picture. Believe it or not, this is Violet smiling. Happy Birthday, Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment