Saturday, April 4, 2015

Wonderscope

Twenty-three months ago I posted my first video of Violet. She happened to be singing along with an Easter bunny. Since then I've posted several other video blogs and pictures of Violet's firsts. Now get a glance at this one.
Melissa took Violet to Wonderscope Children's Museum whose mission is sparking a lifelong love of learning through the power of play. They provide experiences that are fun, imaginative and promote a hands-on learning experience.
These are just a few of the activities Violet did during the morning play.
I really liked this colorful display of geometric shapes.
And water experiences are always fun. But Violet and a pair of scissors seems a bit disastrous to me. First it's paper, then the family photos, then her own hair. Watch out Khloe and Lola. You may not have to go to the groomer again. Violet will cut your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment