Thursday, April 2, 2015

Car Show and a Hockey Game

I need to do a bit of catching up here. Last Saturday Jamie, Melissa, Violet and I went to a car show before heading to the Maverick's hockey game. There are a few car shows held in auditoriums but most are rows of cars parked in a parking lot.
Back in the day you'd usually see this type of car which we called a jalopy on the top of a heap at a junk yard. Now it seems as though this is a collector's item.
I've got this one earmarked for Violet when she turns 16. I hope pink is still her favorite color.
Then it was off to the hockey game. Jamie and I didn't get season tickets this year but we still go to the occasional game.
Violet knows the mascots - Mac and Cheez - and can spot them far off in the distance anywhere in the arena. But let Mac or Cheez get close to our seats and she's still a little afraid of them.
But the night was a winner as the Maverick's won the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment