Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Melissa 1984 - Violet 2014

Melissa recently had Violet's picture taken and I was amazed at the resemblance between Violet and Melissa - both at 15 months old.
Violet does have her own special features but you can definitely tell whose daughter this is. Even the hair is about the same. Plus the photographer was able to get Violet to smile. She's at the age when she sees a camera she usually looks the other way and will not cooperate.
Melissa also took the opportunity to get an updated family picture taken. Getting pictures taken is such a stressful situation for Melissa. Everyone's clothes have to match just perfectly. And don't get me started on the hair.
Then there was this cute black and white photo of Melissa and Violet. I don't remember all the fuss when I had my kids pictures taken. Ummmm let me change that. I still have about 50 copies of Michael at 6 months old. I just can't make myself throw them away - and I'm not a saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment