Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Birthday Aunt Pam!

I was looking for a new project a couple of months ago and Jamie told me Aunt Pam's birthday was the end of June. So I started an afghan for her during my trip to Florida taking my time, no rush. When I got home on June 7th, Jamie told me Pam's birthday was the next week.
So then the crocheting began in full force trying to finish the afghan in a reasonable time. This is a diagonal stitch - one of my favorites - in a white, black and red color. Tonight we took Pam to dinner for her birthday. Before we left the house I had Violet pose for me with the afghan. The post its are her new thing. She sneaks into my office and takes them out of my drawer. But it made her happy so I could get a picture.  (By the way, Pam isn't my aunt, she's Jamie's aunt. But I'm so used to the kids talking about Aunt Pam that I tend to do the same.) Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment