Monday, November 4, 2013

Violet's Adventures in Phoenix

I haven't heard much from Melissa since they left for Phoenix but I always figure "no news is good news". I have to beg her to send pictures of things they are doing.
Sunday morning they spent time at the soccer field watching the kids play soccer. Look at her in shorts and I'm bundled up in the mornings taking the puppies out for a walk.
Then Sunday afternoon Violet met her first giraffe at the zoo. Melissa says Violet didn't seem too impressed with any of the animals.
Except maybe the stuffed kind.
But I think this family vacation is better than the trip to Dauphin Island, AL last June. At least Melissa isn't frantically calling the airlines for an early flight home.
Meanwhile, I'm back at home twiddling my thumbs and taking care of Khloe and Lola. It's not too bad except at bedtime. They think my bed is theirs. They left just enough room for me to squeeze in between them. I'm sure they scurried away once I started snoring.

Today Michael heads out to Vegas - Dad is taking him to the airport - that ought to be a trip. I thought of hopping on a plane and joining him on Wednesday but with last minute flights I'd be in the air and stranded at airports longer than I would be in Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment