Thursday, April 18, 2013

Violet - 1 Month Old

Today Violet is 1 month old. 
It's hard to believe all the changes I've seen in just one short month. Of course she's slightly bigger but she's also so alert and happy. Although Melissa will tell you she's rather moody. Hmmmm...I wonder where she gets that trait.
I went with Melissa today so she could get her hair done. We thought Violet would take her morning nap but I spent the entire time walking around the salon bouncing Violet. She loves to move around.
Michael came over after helping Grandpa with his clogged plumbing. He also put together a bouncer for Violet to use when she visits.
Someone made a fortune when they created this little number. It's like a little hammock for babies. This model not only vibrates but plays music and rocks. The duck is a separate insert that feels like a mattress pad. And of course there's the safety enclosure (seat belt) that keeps the baby from falling out. I sent a picture of this to Melissa and told her now all I needed was a baby to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment