Sunday, April 21, 2013

Seven Star Brunch

Several times during the year, Harrah's has a special event to recognize their Seven Star members. Today was a brunch. They had a large variety on the buffet line from salads, cheeses and prime rib, to waffles, bacon, sausage and an omelet bar. They also had a table devoted to pastries and fruit and a fountain with flowing champagne. The hose was threaded through an ice sculpture. When I went to check out the fruit and pastries, a man was standing there asking me to find a waiter. The ice sculpture was beginning to melt and the hose had broke loose. I'm glad it didn't happen while I was passing by.


I took Karen with me. She's always ready to get out and spend a few hours at Harrah's and get a free meal. We didn't win at the slot machines but I did get a new Sony docking station for my iPod as a free gift from Harrah's.

No comments:

Post a Comment