Thursday, October 19, 2023

Haunt the Halls

Violet and Lincoln's school hosted a "Haunt the Halls" Halloween event.

I decided to dress up and go with the kids. With all the eye surgeries and problems I've been having, I decided to go as a giant eyeball. I got this eye shadow palette in order to get a black, red and white eye to go along with my eyeball shirt and googlie eye headband. 

Lincoln was Marshmallow man. He was actually my favorite.

Violet was Disney princess Belle. Her costume was so beautiful she could have been going to the prom.

And Hazel was Cinderella.

Not quite sure which princess Goldie was. It was hard enough trying to get her to keep her costume on.

Each class had their own decorated station plus the teachers added more. So many stations to get candy. I even got a few pieces. This is just the first of many events planned for this Halloween. Maybe I can restock my candy closet without having to go to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment