Saturday, September 16, 2023

50th High School Reunion

I hate to admit but this weekend was my 50th high school reunion.

Friday night was a meet and greet before attending the high school football game.

It was a small crowd on Friday but I was able to catch up with a few people before the festivities planned for Saturday. 

Saturday was a madhouse. From 6:00 pm until I left at 10:00, I don't think I ever stopped talking. These are a couple of my friends since Junior High.

While it's been longer than 50 years, I did get a picture with my best friend since 8th grade. If you do the math, that's 55 years of friendship which never grows old.

We did have a professional photographer to take a class picture. I think taking this picture was much harder than herding cats. How do you get over 100 people to all stop talking and smile at the same time? Old people are hilarious! I can't wait until our 55th....fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment