Sunday, August 13, 2023

Babysitting Duty

Melissa and Jamie went to a formal wedding at the Bardot in downtown Kansas City where kids weren't invited so they enlisted the help of me and Trish to babysit. 

This wasn't a couple hour job...it was more like a 5-6 hour job. Something the kids aren't used to....neither am I!

I bought Papa Murphy individual pizzas for dinner that the kids could make themselves. 

Each child made their own unique style pizza and they all tasted good.



Trish and I worked more of a "tag team" style of babysitting. Not all 4 kids wanted to do the same thing at the same time. Worked out great!

Then, to kill a couple more hours, we loaded all the kids in the car and went to Yogurtini. Mmmmm...frozen yogurt with toppings. Again, perfect children. Even Goldie jumped into her car seat both coming and going.

All the kids were still awake, except Hazel, when Melissa and Jamie got home a little after 10:00. Maybe it was all the sugar I let them have. I actually think they weren't used to their parents not putting them to bed. All in all we had the best night ever although no amount of sugar could keep me from getting tired! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment