Saturday, March 18, 2023

Violet Turns 10 Years Old!

I can't believe I have a granddaughter who is now 10 years old. I couldn't believe Melissa turned 40 either but things happen.

Melissa decided to do a scavenger hunt type birthday party for Violet and 4 of her friends. The first clue took them to Violet's favorite place for lunch - Chick Fil A.

On to Target to continue their scavenger hunt.

Then off to a nail salon for manicures or pedicures.

The last stop was my house for ice cream cake. I never do things simply. Friday Teresa came over to help me put together a balloon arch. Even though it took us 4 hours to put together, nothing is too good for my Violet.

Melissa was so caught up in Violet turning a milestone 10, she had a company come put a huge Happy Birthday decoration in their front yard.

The day ended with a taco bar at the Taylor's and a picture of Violet in the birthday shirt.

Even Violet was tired after that long day but t was all so much fun! By the way, the balloon arch didn't go to waste. Teresa loaded it up in her car to take to the Taylor's. Lincoln and Hazel had a ball popping most of the balloons. Violet did want to keep a few of them. Happy Birthday Violet. I can't wait to see what next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment